Webinar for Startups Sponsored by Microsoft Ventures
Leaders from Microsoft Ventures will discuss:
• Resources and tools that support growth oriented companies
• The business and technical aspects of building a startup, including training on cloud and mobile technologies
• How startups can partner with large corporations
• Programs such as Microsoft Accelerators, Microsoft BizSpark and the Microsoft Seed Fund
• How Microsoft Ventures supports the startup community to encourage innovation.
Live broadcast from the offices of Nixon Peabody in NYC
Hosted by: Todd Tidgewell, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
Thanks to our Exclusive Event Sponsor:
And our Industry Partner:
After you register, call in information will be emailed to you.
In addition, as a member of the UVANY community, qualified
startups get access to free software and tools through the Microsoft BizSpark program.
Microsoft® BizSpark® is a global program for startups with over 50K+ members in a 100 countries, that helps provide access to free software development tools (including Dev tools, Office, Windows and SQL), training and visibility. There is no cost to being in this program.
Simply sign up using the code below to get your free BizSpark program benefits: